Because my day has pretty well gone to crap, I thought the best way to make it better was to finally get my Blogoversary Blog Candy post up and give something away!!!
I can hardly believe it’s been 3 years of blogging already. Well actually it’s been 5 but the last three have been with this blog and the previous 2 years have been deleted, lol. AND 500 posts… seriously 500 (actually 506) posts of me droning on and on about jewelry, photography and now cards and stamp designs… seriously how do you all stand it? 😉
Okay on a more serious note I have to say I have met some of the most wonderful people through blogging and made some amazing friends that I hope to have for the rest of my life. It’s amazing how caring and wonderful people can be even when you don’t ever see them face to face. So if you just lurk, actively comment, or somewhere in between I just wanted to say a huge heartfelt thank you. Even the smallest comment brings a smile and having the ability to share my creations with folks who appreciate them is just an amazing thing! So thank you for lurking, thank you for visiting, thank you for commenting and just thank you for just hanging around here with me. 😀
Now on to that blog candy I mentioned. I went out the other day and grabbed some of my favorite things to give away. Here’s a pic of some of the things I’ve grabbed:
Here’s what is in the photo:
- Tim Holtz alcohol ink applicator
- Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder
- Distress Stickles 3 pack (Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap)
- Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly punch
- Distress Ink Frayed Burlap, Peeled Paint
- 2 Jumbo Sponge Daubers
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Mask Floret
- K&Co lace frames pkg
- 3 packages of metal charms (Live, Laugh, Love bars; princess/queen/crown metal circles; Lost and Found Lock and Key charms)
- Recollections copper brads
- 4 unmounted Sweet Pea Stamps (ching-chou kuik’s Soft Goth Night, ching-chou kuik’s September Rhythm, ching-chou kuik’s Nostalgia, ching-chou kuik’s Black Haired Lady)
- 10 sheets of Basic Grey’s Ambrosia designer paper/cardstock
- 7 sheets of We R Memory Keepers 2 sided Grandma’s Kitchen designer paper/cardstock
- No Girls Allowed and Pretty in Pink RUBBER stamps on cling foam from the Wild Flower Patch (not shown)
- AND… 3 new surprise unreleased digis from the Wild Flower Patch (not shown)
- One or maybe more custom by Jen card creations just for the winner
Now how to you win all this loot, well here’s how:
- Leave me a comment telling me about one thing that has made your day happier today.
- If you like my projects and my blog and my rambling follow my blog but only if you want to (there’s a friend thingy to the left there).
- Share the blog candy opportunity with others by posting it on your blog.
- Check back May 1, 2010 to see if you won!
(All blog candy is brand new and has never been used.)
Have a wonderful night!!!