I hope all our US friends are having a wonderful Independence Day holiday! We are spending the day with family and just enjoying hanging out!
Thanks to Joni Wilson for this week’s amazing sketch!
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 108? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS108 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
I’m still making baby cards for a few colleagues that are soon to be having little ones. For this one I pulled out a few Verve stamps and got to work. I REALLY love this sketch from Joni. It’s super versatile and fun!
Stamps: Shining Star (Verve), To the Moon (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Bundle of Joy, Girl (Echo Park), White
Ink: Angel Pink, Rose Bud (Memento), Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Accessories: Wonky Rectangles (Spellbinders), Starry Die (Verve), Flag It Die Set (Verve), twine thread, foam tape, 3M Quick Dry Adhesive, Modern Wallpaper embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (Amber will be posting a bit late this week)
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill