I hope everyone is doing well! This week I am heading back into the classroom so it’s pretty crazy around here right now. I’ve got lists with lists that need to get done before the middle of next week.
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 112? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS112 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page throughout the week to see if your card is featured!
I needed to make another sympathy card this week. I always struggle to make these – I hate that they are necessary but I do find they do stretch my style out a bit which is good. I went back to MME’s Collectable Memorable paper pad – I dearly love it. I also used Verve’s Deepest Sympathy Plain Jane (which happens to be on sale right now!) for the focal panel. This ended up going together very quickly and I really love how it turned out!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
I am super sad to announce that this week we say goodbye to one of our original Design Team members. Donna is stepping down and she is going to be so dearly missed. She has been such a wonderful friend and source of inspiration to me the entire time I’ve been crafting – pretty much since the very first card I ever made and while we’ll miss her around here I know she’ll be around to join us when she’s able.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson (Joni is out for the next couple of weeks while she moves)
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill