Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 115? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS115 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page throughout the week to see if your card is featured!
My card was inspired by this gorgeous tag Julee shared yesterday. It’s pretty loose on the inspiration but it got me to pull out my Christmas stamps and just have fun making a card. I LOVE making Christmas cards. I don’t know what it is about them but I just adore them and would seriously make them all year long if I didn’t get bored with the designer papers I have, lol. I kept my card very faithful to the sketch. I used Peace on Earth (which is temporarily sold out, sorry about that!), Authentique’s Festive and a bit of ribbon from the Truly Madly Deeply Ribbon Collection.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson (Joni is out for the next couple of weeks while she moves)
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson (Sheri is out this week)
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill