Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 116? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS116 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page throughout the week to see if your card is featured!
For my sample I used a bit of Verve and tried to give my card a little rustic flair. 🙂 I used Beautiful Plain Jane and the large flower from Lean On Me. The paper I used is a bit of a random hodge podge that happened to be sitting on my desk from a different project. It went together so well I couldn’t pass it up!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
I’m super sad to announce that Amber is leaving us. She’s been here since sketch No. 1 and does such inspiring work but life has a way of making it’s demands and rearranging time schedules so it’s time for her to leave us. 🙁 Amber we will miss you greatly and wish you the very best of luck!
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson (Joni is out for the next couple of weeks while she moves)
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill