Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 122? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS122 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to stop back by next week to see if you are one of the featured projects!
For my card I whipped up an easy birthday card using Verve’s Geared Up and Birthday Bots. I started by stamping the numbers from Geared Up on grey cardstock in grey ink. I then stamped the sentiments on a white panel using Memento Espresso Truffle and Lady Bug Inks. The background panels are embossed using Cuttlebug’s woodgrain embossing folder and then lightly stitched. I used the new Award Banner Trim Die to add the red trim accent. Lastly I created the banner embellishments using the Flag It Dies from Verve as well as the gears from Geared Up and some fun little screw top brads I’ve had for ages.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff (Cresta is out this week)
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema (Judy is out this week)
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill