Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 133? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS133 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to stop back by next to see if you are one of the featured projects!
I apologize for the dark picture. My DSL battery ran out last night and I needed to snap a picture of this so I used my phone and while it did pretty good it’s still pretty dark. 🙂
For my card I used MME’s Cupids Arrow 6×6 paper. It’s one of my current favorites. I love the color palette and the wonderful bold, clean designs. I paired the paper up with Verve’s Stronger Love and Heart Quartet Die along with a bit of ribbon from the Stormy Skies Ribbon Collection (pssst – it’s on sale right now!)
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
I am so happy to announce that Tangii Crain is joining the Deconstructed Sketch design team as a full time member starting this week! Tangii has been a long time and devoted participant as well as an amazing designer and we are so happy to have her joining the team!
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley (out for January because she’s moving)
- Kim O’Connell
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill