Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 148? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS148 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. There is no time limit to enter this week so please join us if you can!
For my card today I’m using a bit of new Verve that will be releasing tomorrow that revisits a few classic Verve favorites so these stamps may look a bit familiar. 🙂 You can find out all the details tomorrow!
The patterned paper I used is Simple Stories Homespun and I just absolutely adore it. It paired up perfectly with a bit of kraft paper and solid navy cardstock. I kept thing pretty simple and just added a bit of stitching around the kraft panel to jazz it up a bit.
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joanne Basile (Joanne is on vacation this week)
- Kadie Ensley (Kadie is on vacation this week)
- Kim O’Connell
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill (Tracey will be taking the next couple of weeks off!)