Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 153? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS153 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. There is no time limit to enter this week so please join us if you can!
I’m still out this week with work craziness but I’m so happy to report that the show is going so well and the kids are doing a great job! I can’t wait for the performance days to get here!
Okay kids! I’m out one more week, well maybe I’ll be just a bit late as today is our very last day of school and I will have all day tomorrow to work on cards if I like! Woohoo!! But my absolutely fabulous super rockin’ design team has some fantastic samples for you!
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joanne Basile (taking a break this week)
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill