It’s the Deconstructed Sketch’s 2 year anniversary AND 100th sketch! I can’t believe it’s been two years and 100 sketches already. It’s been a great run so far and I hope we’ll be back in another two years for sketch 200! I want to say a huge thank you to my amazing design team. Many of them have been here since sketch 1 and they have just been amazing. I wouldn’t have gotten this far into these sketches without their amazing support, dedication, talent and inspiration so ladies… THANK YOU!!!
To celebrate we have some special guests joining us as well as two amazing sponsors and we want YOU to join us too! Scroll on down to find out what you want to know – how can I play too?!?
- There is a prize hidden somewhere out in the 100th sketch blog hop!! One very lucky randomly selected commenter will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Tiddly Inks Stamps!
- So what do you need need to do? Visit all the blogs on the link list below and leave a comment on their Deconstructed Sketch 100th sketch post and cross your fingers!
- The commenting prize deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. We’ve got TWO things to celebrate so we are celebrating for two weeks!
Make a project:
- There is also a prize saved for one of our sketch participants! One very lucky randomly selected sketch participant will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Taylored Expressions!!
- So what do you need to do for this one? Use sketch 100 to create a project – your project can be a card, layout, Project Life creation – anything, just make sure the sketch is visible. Photograph your creation and upload it to an online gallery or blog and come back here and add a direct link to your project in InLinkz on the Deconstructed Sketch 100 post on Jen’s Blog (my blog).
- The project deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. Enter as many times as you want with different projects!
For my card I have a bright and cheery card using Verve’s Brighter Days and Doodlebug’s Flowerbox 6×6 paper pad along with a bit of kraft paper. I stayed very faithful to the sketch and kept things nice and simple. I added a bit of embossing and a few Liquid Pearls to jazz it up. 🙂
Alright! Here’s the hop list for commenting:
And here is the InLinkz for you link up YOUR projects to play along!