Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’ve had a good week! It’s time for a new sketch and this week it’s designed by super fabulous design team member Amber Hight! She did a great job… I LOVE this sketch! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS69 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Here’s my card using Latte Anya from The Greeting Farm and my most favorite paper of all time, MME’s Love Me. I wish I could find a million paper pads like this one… slightly vintagey but not too much so with great patterns. You know, no big deal right? 😉
I colored Anya with Distress Markers and a waterbrush after stamping her in Versamark and embossing her with black embossing powder.
Here’s a GIANT picture of her.
NOW it’s time to introduce our fabulous guest designer for the next few months… Cresta Woodruff. Cresta did a FANTASTIC job with DS67 and I know she’s going to keep you inspired while she’s with us so please stop by and give her some love! Here is her project using this week’s sketch from Amber:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Jessica Diedrich
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill