Design Team Call Guidelines:
- Make a card using Deconstructed Sketch 83.
- Add a link to InLinkz on Jen’s blog labeling your name as follows: Your Name – DT Call
- IMPORTANT: If you leave off the DT Call suffix I’ll assume you are not trying out for the team.
- Please link directly to your card when adding your name to InLinkz. Entries that are not directly linked will not be considered.
- Applicants should have a blog, be able to post a project each Thursday using the current Deconstructed Sketch, and help leave comments on entries each week.
- Deadline: The deadline for entries is midnight, January 16th, 2013 CST.
- Make sure your photos are in focus and bright.
- The sketch should be recognizable in your card. You may turn or flip the sketch or change the main image shape but the sketch should still be visible.
- Enter as many times as you like!
Deconstructed Sketch No. 83
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 83? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS83 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here January 10, 2013 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog. (This week’s gallery will remain open for 2 weeks and will close on January 16th for the Design Team call.)
For my card I used Wild Sprout Chelsea from The Greeting Farm (sentiment from Paper Smooches) and watercolored her with Distress Markers. The paper I used is from Simple Stories Snap Life 6×6. I pretty strictly kept to the sketch keeping this card very clean and quick.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
I have a sad design team update to share with you. Our wonderful and talented Amy Sheffer is stepping down to give the creative juices a break. Amy has been such a wonderful inspiration to us all and has been such an amazing and sweet design team member. I am so sad to see her go but wish her all the best and a much deserved and relaxing break! Please stop by and leave Amy a little love on her blog.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle (Donna is on vacation for January)
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill