Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 84? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS84 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here January 17, 2013 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
DT Call Update/Reminder
If you are interested in being considered for a designer position with the Deconstructed Sketch we are holding a DT Call that ends January 16, 2013. You can get the full details here. Please make sure to use DS83 to respond to the call and link up to the DS83 post by January 16, 2013. 🙂
My Sample for DS84
For my sample I used a new Happy Mail clear stamp set from Tiddly Inks. She’s colored with Copics and paper pieced with Pebbles Seen and Noted 6×6 paper pad. The challenge over at Tiddly Inks this week is anything goes as long as you use a Tiddly Inks stamp so go check it out!
I have to admit, I’ve been dying to use this sketch for awhile but I held off and I’m really happy with how this came out. I think this card is going to be for my daughter for Valentine’s day… she’s who I had in mind when I was coloring this. 🙂
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle (Donna is on vacation for January)
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill