Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 85? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS85 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here January 24, 2013 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
My Sample for DS85
I’m so excited about my sample today! I’m using some new stamps I ordered from Verve. One of my goals for this year is to actually use some of the stamps that I buy. I have such a bad habit of buying stamps and then letting them sit forever before I get to use them but not any more. 🙂
I think this card is going to be for my husband for Valentine’s day though it’s possible that I’ll change my mind before then. 🙂
Design Team Call Update
I want to say a huge heartfelt thank you to everyone who applied for the Design Team Call. I am overwhelmed, overjoyed and very humbled by the amount of entries there are. All of the work is just amazing! I’m going to be taking the next couple of days to go through all the entries and contacting the winners. I will have an announcement Monday with the winners!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle (Donna is on vacation for January)
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill