Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 86? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS86 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
I’m going to be sitting out for a couple of days. I am having a really bad week with my carpel tunnel syndrome in my left hand due to the clay unit we are currently working on at school. It always causes a flair up but I can’t leave it out so I’m going to take it easy this week. BUT thankfully we have some amazing new design team members to give you LOADS of eye candy to get the creativity going! Be sure to check out the new team below!!!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
Please welcome our AMAZING new team members, Cresta Woodruff, Dawn Easton, Joni Wilson, Judy Rozema, Sandra MacLean and Tobi Crawford! Each and everyone of these new ladies brings a wonderful and unique twist to the team and I can’t wait for you to see what they have in store for you this week!
- Amber Hight (out this week)
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle (Donna is on vacation during January)
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill