Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 87? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS87 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
For my card I started with some scrap Authentique Lovely paper that I had sitting in the front of my paper pad stash and I die cut different sized banner’s using Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets 1. I then stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases in ColorBox Frost White and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I trimmed it out and cut the corners with a EK Success corner rounder punch. I then sponged everything with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I added a bit of twine thread, a bit of foam tape between the layers for dimension and a Prima flower also sponged with Vintage Photo. This when together super quick! I’m keeping this one around to use up my scraps!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle (Donna is on vacation during January)
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill