Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 88? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS88 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
This week I decided to mount the sketch on a square card base. I know round sketches/cards aren’t for everyone so feel free to do what ever is comfortable for you if you use the sketch… it’s all about the inspiration and creativity. 🙂
I’m still in the Valentine mood so I still cranking ’em out. 🙂 For my card I used Verve’s Stronger Love stamp set to stamp the sentiment on the front and the paper is from Pebbles Seen and Noted paper pad. I dearly love this paper pad… there’s just something about it that makes me want to use it. 🙂
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema (Judy is off this week)
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill