Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 92? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS92 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
For my tags I used the Shining Star stamps and dies from Verve… I seriously love that die, I’m going to WAY over use it, lol. These were pretty quick to throw together and would have been a LOT quicker if I hadn’t distress them or added Stickles, lol but I wanted these to be a bit shabby. The tag base is ATC size (2.5″x3.5″). I used Spellbinders dies for the circles and ovals, the banner at the bottom is hand cut and the stars are from the Starry die from Verve. I sponged the heck out of everything with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink and I added Rock Candy Stickles. I love Rock Candy Stickles, they remind me of sugar sprinkled on cookies and they are perfect for when you want glitter but very subtle glitter. 🙂
Extra DS info…
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton (Dawn is on break this week)
- Donna Wardle
- Joni Wilson
- Kadie Ensley
- Sandra MacLean
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill