Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 135? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS135 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. Enter by January 29, 2014 at 8 pm CST to qualify for the Kraftin’ Kimmie prize drawing (more details below).
Today for my card I’m using a super cute new image from Kraftin’ Kimmie that is part of the Once Upon a Time 3 stamp set. This cutie is drawn by Cheryl Alger and was so fun to color up! I paired her with some MME paper I had in my stash. Here’s a closer look:
This week we are sponsored by Kraftin’ Kimmie and you will find LOADS of super cute samples of DS135 by the design team using Kraftin’ Kimmie stamps! So what’s the prize? Well one lucky participant this week will win their choice of 3 single stamps!
How to enter?
To enter you need to make a card or project using this week’s sketch and link up below by January 29, 2014 at 8 pm CST. The winner will be announced with DS136 on January 30, 2014.
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley (out for January because she’s moving)
- Kim O’Connell
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill