Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 139? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS139 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. There is no time limit to enter this week so please join us if you can!
For my card I went a little rustic. I love this slightly homey, country look (don’t tell my mom – I’ve been telling her I hate this decorating style for years!). I used Verve’s Lean On Me stamp set and Banner Bundle dies. I’m really happy with the finished product and I know just who this card is going to!
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Joanne Basile
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Lori Boyd (Lori is off this week!)
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill