I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I’d hoped to get on here early and wish everyone well before you all were asleep but it didn’t happen.
We had a great day. This is the first year in quite a while that we only had one place to go – home. Chris and I hosted this year at our house and I don’t think I could have wished for it to go better and for that I am extremely thankful. All the food was delicious and I completely and totally over ate. But I’ll be back on the eating well horse tomorrow.
The things I am thankful for this year:
- that everyone was able to join us for such a fun day.
- that both of my kids, not just Evey, truly seem to be healthy.
- that my dad, though not with us in body, certainly seemed to be with us in spirit.
- that I haven’t set foot inside a hospital in more than 365 days.
- that Chris has found a job that makes him happy and that he’s really good at.
- that this school year is going very well and that I’m excited to get to work in the mornings.
- for my mom, who lives so close to us and how willing she is to help us with anything and everything.
- for my in-laws, because they always find ways to surprise us (in a good way).
- for all my new bloggy friends and for the fact that you don’t ever hold my lack of proofreading skills against me.