Since lateness is a form of greatness I’m going to run with my natural propencity towards tardiness in the hopes that greatness will be cast upon me.
Look at the literary wonder that is that first sentence.
Moving on… I have pictures of the pendants I made for this week’s baseball challenge.
These were so fun to make!! And I was surprised at how relatively easy they were and FUN! The only little problem I had was patience in this type of thing is not my strong suit and one of them curled a little after I put the sealer on it because the glue was still wet…live and learn. 😀
Just on the off chance it’s not a clear picture this is what we have, clockwise from the top:
- You are worth it. [Jasper, Twilight, pg. 404]
- You brought a snack? [James, Twilight, pg. 397]
- showoff [Bella, Twilight, pg. 281]
- penguins lovely (middle) [Edward, Eclipse, pg. 26]
- go team [Bella, Twilight, pg. 367]
- vampires like baseball? [Bella, Twilight, pg. 347]
Not all of them are quotes from the baseball scene but 3 of them are…
Now what am I going to do with these lovely little pieces of glass and metal? Well, I’m not entirely sure. I know I want to make a few simple beaded chains to go with them and then after that I’m just not sure. You’ll have to wait and find out. 😀