This is my first time joining Beth’s photography meme but I think I’m going to love it. Each week she posts a theme and the goal is to go out that very week and take some shots based on that theme. The idea is to get snapping.
This weeks theme: Nature
Our sunflower sprouts!
The amazing irises at the lake that are done blooming now.
This last one technically doesn’t count but I saw it i with my others and had to share. Not exactly the type of nature I was hoping to find at the lake recently.
Here are the details on You Capture:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.