Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’ve had a good week! It’s time for a new sketch and this week it’s designed by super fabulous design team member Amy Sheffer! She did a great job… I LOVE this sketch! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS68 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
My full card will be up later with my Taylored Expressions post but here’s a little teaser to get you going. 🙂 I used my Distress Markers to paint again. I really love those things!
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults (You are here)
- Jessica Diedrich
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill
And remember our new guest designer will be announced with DS69!!