Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 75? This week’s sketch was designed by me. I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS75 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Thursday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
My sample info:
Stamps: The Cool Crowd, Taylored Expressions
Paper: Choice Watercolor paper, My Mind’s Eye Winter Wonderland, Kraft, white, dark red
Ink: Versamark, Sharpie Pen
Accessories: Distress Markers, Diamond Stickles, Make a Snowflake Die, Medium Scalloped Border Die, Small Scalloped Border Die, Shipping Twine, red rhinestones, Best Glue Ever, Glue Dots
I made another card using the Cool Crowd from Taylored Expressions. I LOVE this set, it’s so cute and fun. I watercolored the image again with Distress Markers and shot some video of how I did it. I’ll be posting that soon after I’m able to edit it a little bit. 🙂
I’m thinking I’m going to go back and add a sentiment to this later… I kept waffling back and forth as to where it should go so I’ll fix it up soon! 😉
Here’s guest designer Cresta Woodruff’s gorgeous sample!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer (Amy is out this week)
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill