Friday was low key and rocked. I really dig that kind of day.
Saturday was a hurricane of activity and I sort of like that kind of day too. 😀 Here’s the play by play:
- 7:30 Evey woke us up
- 8:00 breakfast
- 8:15 dishes done
- 8:25 laundry folded, switched and started
- 8:30 kids dressed
- 9:00 one yard mowed
- 9:05 Chris and kids head to mow yard #2
- 9:10 grub killer applied
- 9:30 fertilizer applied
- 9:50 clover killer applied
- 10:30 showered
- 11:00 birthday presents and groceries purchased
- 12:00 on the road to the lake so I could do this:
So um yeah, lake trips are motivating. We got an entire weekends worth of housework done in 4 hours. We rocked.
Meet Smokey Legs, the lake house cat. (Legolas + Smokey = Smokey Legs)
I love this picture. I’m not sure why but I really like it.