Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 146? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS146 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can see your project.
4. There is no time limit to enter this week so please join us if you can!
For my card I needed a mailable birthday card so it’s missing all the foam tape I usually use on my cards. I’m a little sad about that – I have to be honest. I love my foam tape. I went with a red, dark gray, kraft and white color scheme. (The jury is still out on whether or not I like it.) I used Verve’s Better Together and Lean On Me for my card. The gray background is stamped with the wonderful dot background stamp from Better Together and the flowers are from Lean On Me. I die cut the flower using the coordinating dies. My banners are die cut with the Banner Bundle Dies and Flag It Dies. The little buttons at the bottom are die cut from Taylored Expressions Stitched With Love die set.
Design Team Samples:
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joanne Basile
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Kim O’Connell
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill (Tracey will be taking the next couple of weeks off!)