It’s T minus 7 days until we move. EEEK! I’m so excited and overwhelmed and pretty sure I’m forgetting something but it will all work out! We are chugging right along with packing. My craft desk is going to be the next thing on my list – well tomorrow it is after I get next week’s cards all done. Now if only Mother Nature would cooperate and make it stop raining because my kids are driving me mad with out any toys to play with, lol. Okay, it’s time to get down to business!
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 104? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS104 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
On my sample I used Verve’s Promoted Plain Jane along with some older MME paper from the Stella and Rose line. I used a whole ton of dies on this card, lol, they are all listed out in my details below. I went a little heavier than normal on the inking around edges and I really quite like it I think!
Stamps: Promoted Plain Jane, Verve
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger Vintage Photo
Dies: Banner Bundle Dies, Scalloped Flower Die Set, Verve; Eyelet Circles, Standard Circles Small, Deckle Rectangles Small, Standard Rectangle Large, Spellbinders
Paper: Java (Bazzill), Choice Buttercream (Taylored Expressions), MME Stella and Rose Mabel 6×6
Accessories: Polka Dots Basics Ribbon (Verve), Foam tape, Fiskars paper crimper, twine thread, Recollections rosette, Houndstooth embossing folder, 3M Quick Dry Adhesive
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean (Sandra is off this week)
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill
[inlinkz_linkup id=281771 mode=1 pageSize=60]