We have officially had our new house for one week today and we just love it! We have all the main rooms of the house unpacked and set up! The garage and my kraft room (aka the basement) are still in a bit of disrepair but by the end of the weekend I know we will have them both set up. The kids are loving this neighborhood, there are so many kids for them to play with! It’s wonderful!!
A big thank you goes out to Tracey for this week’s sketch!! It’s wonderful!!
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 104? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS104 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
I’m going to try to have a sample together soon!
- Amber Hight (Amber will be posting Friday)
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd (Lori is off this week)
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill