Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’ve had a good week! It’s time for a new sketch and here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS62 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
If you need a little inspiration on how to use the sketch the fabulous Deconstructed Sketch Girls have made some AMAZING samples for you!
I have to say I think this is my all time favorite Wryn. She’s so so cute and so versatile to use. I colored her with Copics and the papers I used are from MME On The Bright Side.
Here’s another sample from our absolutely fabulous guest designer, Judy Rozema:
Don’t you love that fabulous owl and the super cool metal tag?
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (out this week)
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults <— You are here
- Jessica Diedrich (out this week)
- Judy Rozema, Guest Designer
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Pam Varnell
- Sheri Gilson