Happy Thursday everyone! I am so sorry this is late going up. We had a storm come through last night (YAY!!!!) that was accompanied by some bad lightening and it messed with our internet and now I can see but not upload. 🙁 This is rigged together through Facebook and my phone so hopefully you can upload your projects! I hope you’ve had a good week! It’s time for a new sketch and here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS62 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
If you need a little inspiration on how to use the sketch the fabulous Deconstructed Sketch Girls have made some AMAZING samples for you!
I’ll be adding my project a little later as it’s part of the Taylored Expressions Release Day happenings today BUT I know the Deconstructed Sketch girls have some great stuff today so go check them out!!!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults <— You are here
- Jessica Diedrich
- Judy Rozema, Guest Designer (on vacation this week)
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Pam Varnell
- Sheri Gilson