Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’ve had a good week! Thank you to everyone who was patient yesterday while I updated my blog template. It was a little messy for a while but I think it’s all straightened out now! I hope you like it. 🙂
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 73? This week’s sketch was designed by design team member Sheri Gilson and I have to say she did a marvelous job!! (I’m also giving the sketch look a make over, I hope you like it!) Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS73 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Thursday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill