Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’ve had a good week! I am smack in the middle of Parent Teacher Conferences right now (for those who don’t know, I’m a middle school art teacher) and have had a busy busy week. Well, not right now if you are reading this at 6 am when it posted but I will be in about an hour, lol. I will be posting my sample for this sketch on Friday as I have not had time to get things rolling in the crafting department this week. 🙂
Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 74? This week’s sketch was designed by me. 🙂 I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS74 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Thursday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Here’s a sample from our amazing guest designer Cresta. She’s just been knocking it out of the park, hasn’t she?
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (posting later this week)
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill