Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 80? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS80 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here December 13 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
My sample for this week’s sketch will be posted a little bit later with my Taylored Expressions post but in the mean time please hop around and check out the rest of the teams amazing projects. I’ve had a little sneak peek and they are FANTASTIC!
Also, be sure to check back tomorrow to find out who our guest designer for DS81 and DS82 is going to be!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley (Kadie is out this week.)
- Lori Boyd (Lori is out this week.)
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill