Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 81? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS81 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here December 20 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
For my tag I used Taylored Expressions Rejoice stamp set as well as MME’s All is Bright designer paper. I tried to keep it simple and FAILED, big time, lol. I really like how it turned out though. My tag is a bit on the big size, I used a 3″ x 4″ base and added a loop at the top for sting. The Spellbinders die in the background is a Fleur di Lis die. To give it a rustic look I sponged everything with Ranger Vintage Photo ink.
Now it’s time for a little inspiration from our FANTASTIC guest designer, Joni Wilson! I LOVE that Joni turned the tag shape into a card… how fun is that!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Donna Wardle (sitting out this wee)
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd (Lori is out this week.)
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill
- Joni Wilson, Guest Designer