Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 134? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS134 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to stop back by next to see if you are one of the featured projects!
Woohoo! I’m so excited about this project! I got to spend a little time with some new Reverse Confetti dies and stamps that I recently acquired. 🙂 I have been drooling over this tag die for many weeks and finally ordered it!
This week I challenged myself to attempted a no patterned paper card so I made up a color scheme for myself – Kraft, White, Dark Grey and Yellow. I LOVE Yellow and Grey together but needed a little more to go with so I added the white and kraft. Hopefully it works (I think it does). 🙂
Always and Forever Card Details:
Stamps: Lots to Say, So Stripey (Reverse Confetti)
Paper: Kraft (MFT), White (PTI), Yellow and Gun Metal (Bazzill)
Ink: Espresso Truffle (Memento)
Accessories: Tag Me (Reverse Confetti), Nestabilities Circles (Spellbinders), Nestabilities Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders), Heart Quartet Die (Verve), Arrow Die (Verve), Signature Ribbon Collection (Verve), Foam Tape (3M), Quick Dry Adhesive (3M), twine (May Arts)
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! Need a little extra inspiration on how to use the sketch? Be sure to follow our Deconstructed Sketch Pinterest Board where I will be pinning lots of great inspiration each week! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley (out for January because she’s moving)
- Kim O’Connell
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tangii Crain
- Tracey Pickersgill