There is lots happening for Wild Flower Kids now that 2010 has dawned! I have lots of announcements!
The first announcement… Wild Flower Kids now has it’s own store! The Wild Flower Patch Shop is now open and ready for business! There are couple of really cool features about this shop but the main one is that it allows you to download your digital images more than one time in case you lose your files or accidentally delete one!
The second announcement is that The Wild Flower Patch is ready to put out it’s first Design Team Call. Now for the details!
- The DT term will be 4 months starting February 1, 2010 and ending May 31, 2010.
- There will be six spots available.
- We are looking for talented, energetic, fun, designers who love to color and use digital images.
- The DT call will run from TODAY (Jan. 2, 2010) to January 15, 2010 at midnight CST.
What will design team members be asked to do?
- You will be creating samples using new and old Wild Flower Kids images to be shown on your blog, Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, the Wild Flower Patch blog and the Wild Flower Patch store.
- Participate in the WFK DT blog hops on the first and third Wednesdays of the month.
- Additionally you will be asked to post at least one (additional) WFK sample per week on your blog, SCS, PCP and the WFK Flickr gallery.
- Participate in any WFK customer blog hops and or release parties.
- NOTE: I am not planning on doing huge image releases as I have in the past, instead I plan on releasing 1-3 new images a week as time allows. You will work with these images as you can and post mainly on your own schedule with the exception of the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
What do you get for working your tail off?
- You will receive the full No Girls Allowed and Pretty In Pink stamp sets (your choice of one rubber set and one digital set) when you join.
- Additionally you will receive 20% off any previous sets in the WFK collection.
- You also receive as many new release images as you can make samples for as they are released.
How do you apply?
- Email me three to five samples of your very best paper crafting work. One of these samples should showcase your coloring skills. The others should be outstanding examples of your layout skills, anything but a card designs, and overall excellent craftsmanship.
- Along with your samples write a short statement telling me about yourself, your design background including any DT experience, and why you want to be apart of the WFK design team.
- Please also include your email address and a link to your blog as well as any online galleries.
- Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline to apply is January 15, 2010 at midnight CST.
And the third and final announcement is there are a TON of new digi’s available in the shop. Six of these new digi’s have previously been available as rubber stamps and are now available to you as digital stamps. Both the No Girls Allowed and Pretty In Pink sets are now available as digital stamps! And there is one brand new image that hasn’t been released previously… Violet!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year and ready for exciting new happenings in the land of Wild Flower Kids!