(did I already post this picture? I can’t remember.)
Somewhere along the line here I managed to get all the way to 250 posts. 250 posts. That’s a lot in my mind. I know there are bloggers out there with 1,000’s of posts or 10,000’s of posts and that’s awesome. For me 250 posts is a lot. It means to me that I’ve stuck with this long enough to actually create something that I won’t abandon. That’s a big deal to me and worthy of doing something a little crazy.
Well, as my verboseness sort of snuck up on me today but I thought it would be a fantastic opportunity to share a wonderful idea I saw over at Perks of Being Me.
In the spirit of change and giving I’m going to do a different kind of give away and something to keep me creatively challenged for a while. Leave me a comment and I’ll make something for you. There’s no limit so if you respond you’ll get something. Now on to the disclaimer that you knew was coming:
- I get until 12/31/09 to get you your surprise.
- I make no promises about what it will be.
- What ever it is will be only made for you.
- I’m not going to tell you what it is – it’s a SURPRISE.
- I reserve the right for it to be odd.
- I’ll email you when it’s done so I can send it to you.
- I honestly have no clue what I’m going to make – maybe I’ll draw, maybe jewelry, maybe baked goods, maybe a card, maybe something I haven’t even thought of yet, you’ll just have to take a chance.
- Open to anyone.
If you feel inspired share the love on your blog as well.