- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday – lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor’s blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
The Birthday Celebrating continues as we introduce Party Monsters, Moka Madelyn, It’s a Party Word ALC, Graphic Greetings Birthday ALC, Bake Me a Cake Die Set and Dial in Style Die Set!!!
I’m so pumped to be sharing a birthday card with you today and to be celebrating TE’s 4th birthday because today is my birthday as well! I am SO loving all these birthday themed sets this month, especially because I have SO MANY occasions to use them for and now I’m getting stocked up.
Today I’m using Graphic Greeting Birthday a la carte, Circles Big Background as well as the super cute and very versatile Curly Border Die. I ADORE this stamp. The minute I saw it I knew I was going to be using it a lot and it’s cousin the Graphic Greetings Halloween are going to get lots of ink in my house! The designer paper I used is Simple Stories Happy Day.
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog to enter into the You Take the Cake contest!!
And be sure to check out what the rest of the Baker’s Dozen has in store for you!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
Eat Cake Recipe:
Stamps: Graphic Greetings Birthdays (TE), Circles Big Background (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Vintage Photo
Dies/Impression Plates: Curly Border Die, Pennant Border Die, Lot of Dots Impression Plate
Accessories: Prima Distress Tool, foam tape, 3M ATG, Sepia Pitt Pen M, Dark Brown Viva Decor Pen