- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday – lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor’s blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
It’s Halloween today as we introduce Totally Tags Halloween, Fa-BOO-lous, Graphic Greetings Halloween ALC, Trick or Treat Word ALC, Spider & Spiderweb Dies, Spiderweb Border Die, plus Project Pantry!!!
Today I am so so so excited to be showing off Fa-BOO-lous from Taylored Expressions. This set is so so so fun and comes with 13 stamps and sentiments. This set was designed by Taylor VanBruggen and I have to say the minute I saw it I couldn’t wait to ink it up!
For my project I made three treat tags using the brand new Tricks and Treats Project Pantry kit that comes with tons of perfectly coordinated paper and ribbon. I LOVE this set! My tags feature a Frame It Up 1 base (this die is PERFECT for tag making) and the new Spiders and Spiderweb die.
Here’s a look at each tag. I made a little boo-boo on one of them… lets see if you can spot it, lol.
I added a bit of Stickles to each tag to add a bit of sparkle and I used Glossy Accents on the spiders to make them stand out.
I also sponged the edges of each paper and distressed the edges using a Prima Distress Tool.
And here’s a peek at the glossy spiders:
That’s it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping to visit!! Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog to enter into the You Take the Cake contest!!
Now it’s time to hop around and see what the rest of the Baker’s Dozen has for you AND don’t forget about the release party tonight on Facebook!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
- Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)
Fa-BOO-Lous Tag Details:
Stamps: Fa-BOO-Lous (TE)
Paper: Tricks and Treats Project Pantry Kit, Black cardstock, Choice Buttercream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Vintage Photo
Dies: Frame It Up 1 Taylored Die, Spiders and Spiderweb Taylored Die, Spellbinders Classic circles and scalloped circles small, Spellbinders Classic Squares Small
Accessories: Platinum and Stardust Stickles, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Prima Distress Tool, 3M ATG, Crop-a-dile, Jumbo eyelets, ribbon (project pantry kit)