- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products are NOW available for purchase. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment.
- Lots of inspiration from the Baker’s Dozen – just follow the link list at the end of this post.
- Check out the Current Specials to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte Stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake Full-size Stamp Set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
It’s time to shop! But first, we have more new stamps and dies to show you. Today we are featuring Let’s Chat, Up a Tree, Mixed Blooms, Dial in Style Dies, Let’s Chat Telephone Dies!!
I’m using Mixed Blooms today and oh my word is this stamp gorgeous! This petite set is a set of 7 stamps and sentiments illustrated by Nancy McKinney and coordinated with our Mini Tags dies for perfect little sentiments!
I started my project by stamping the image onto Choice Watercolor paper using Versamark Dazzle ink then I embossed it with Black Detail Embossing powder. I like using the Dazzle ink when I emboss because I can see the ink better so I know I’m hitting everything with the embossing powder.
After embossing I watercolored the image with Distress Markers. I think I used nearly every single color of Distress Marker on this, lol. I used a waterbrush to help move the water around. I used MME’s Nostalgia designer paper as well as kraft and Choice Buttercream from TE. The layout for my project is this week’s Deconstructed Sketch No. 68.
That’s it for me today! Be sure to hop around and visit the rest of the Baker’s Dozen and then head over to the store for a little shopping! There are lots of great deals going on with the Birthday Bash! Be sure to check them out!!!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
- Carolyn King (Guest Designer)
Miss You Recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Blooms
Paper: MME Nostalgia, Choice Watercolor, Kraft, Choice Buttercream
Ink: Versamark Dazzle, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Medium Scalloped Border (TE), Mini Tags (TE)
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles Large and Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Prima Sweetheart Roses (pale yellow), Burlap Twine Natural, Foam Tape, 3M ATG