- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products are NOW available for purchase. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment.
- Lots of inspiration from the Baker’s Dozen – just follow the link list at the end of this post.
- Check out the Current Specials to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte Stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake Full-size Stamp Set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
It’s SPOTLIGHT DAY!!! That means that today you can hop around and see samples from all the sets released yesterday to give you some ideas on how to use your new stamps!
Today I’m using the super adorable Belated Birthday – A Little Slow. This stamp is so fun and so perfect for me because I’m always late mailing cards to my friends that live away from me.
I started by stamping the turtle on Choice Snow White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copics. The cardbase is cut using a Spellbinders Grand Nestabilites Scalloped Circle and regular circle. The designer paper I used is MME Indie Chic Citron. All of the papers have been lightly sponged on the edges with Ranger Vintage Photo ink.
Here’s a peek at the inside:
That’s it for me today! Be sure to hop around and visit the rest of the Baker’s Dozen and then head over to the store for a little shopping! There are lots of great deals going on with the Birthday Bash! Be sure to check them out!!!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
- Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)
A Little Slow Recipe:
Stamps: Belated Birthday – A Little Slow (TE)
Paper: MME Indie Chic Citron, Choice Snow White (TE), Choice Buttercream (TE), Kraft (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Vintage Photo
Dies: Medium Scalloped Border Die (TE)
Accessories: Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Scalloped Circle and Circle dies, Spellbinders Standard Squares small die, foam tape, Burlap Twine, 3M ATG, Best Glue Ever, Prima Fairytale Roses