December Release At a Glance
- It’s Petite-a-Palooza as we introduce A DOZEN new Petite stamp sets, plus one new A la Carte, from every stamp collection available at Taylored Expressions.
- Tuesday is Calendar Day as we showcase FOUR new TE calendar products – all perfect for gift giving!
- Wednesday is Card Kit Day as we introduce FOUR new Taylored Card Kits available just in time for the holidays!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 1st at 8 am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
Welcome to the Taylored Expressions December Previews! Today we are previewing 6 new Petite stamp sets AND a whole bunch of new and old calendar products!
The Frame Your Imagination stand works GREAT with the 6×6 calendar download and the 6×6 page protectors. The stand comes as bare wood ready for you to paint, stain, or cover with patterned paper or decorate as you like. They are perfect for the TE 6×6 Calendar Inserts (purchase the download and print as many times as you’d like) and they also make beautiful displays for 6×6 scrapbook layouts, recipes, Bible verses and more.
The Strawberry Wreath petite stamp set, originally concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Nancy McKinney, comes with 9 stamps and coordinated with the Seasonal Wreath Taylored Die and Basic Bow Taylored Die. The Strawberry Wreath set is a 3×5 set for $7.95. All Taylored Expressions stamps are mounted on premium static foam and die cut so they are ready to ink when you get them. With the addition of three new wreaths this months there are now enough wreaths to complete a full year of wreaths!
Wreath Calendar: (suggestions only)
January – Snowflake Wreath (NEW) or 4th of July Wreath colored for Winter/New Year’s
February – Wreath of Love
March – Wreath of Luck
April – Spring Wreath
May – Strawberry Wreath (NEW)
June – Summer Wreath
July – 4th of July Wreath
August – Sunflower Wreath
September – Apple Wreath (NEW)
October – Spooky Wreath
November – Autumn Wreath
December – Wreaths of Joy
To start my calendar stand I sanded it a bit to make it easier to paint then I applied a thin coat of Liquitex Gesso to the entire stand. This gave it a nice white wash feel. When the paint was dry (I sped up the drying by using my heat gun) I grabbed my sand paper and sanded all the corners and a few interior spots to give it a nice faded look. After brushing off the dust I used Ranger’s sponge ink applicator and Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink to further distress the stand.
For the calendar I started with a 6.5×7.5″ piece of kraft cardstock. Inside that layered the printed 6×6 calendar download with black cardstock and My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found Rosy paper. The Strawberry Wreath is stamped on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers. The bow is made with American Crafts twine thread and topped with a Want 2 Scrap rhinestone. The white border is punched with a Martha Stewart Doily edge punch. The berry sweet sentiment comes with the Strawberry Wreath petite set. The calendar page hangs from the stand using two We R Memory Keepers Wide Eyelets in Cool Metal.
Taylored Dies used on this project:
Now it’s time to head out and see what the rest of the FANTASTIC Baker’s Dozen has in store for you!