December Release At a Glance
- It’s Petite-a-Palooza as we introduce A DOZEN new Petite stamp sets, plus one new A la Carte, from every stamp collection available at Taylored Expressions.
- Tuesday is Calendar Day as we showcase FOUR new TE calendar products – all perfect for gift giving!
- Wednesday is Card Kit Day as we introduce FOUR new Taylored Card Kits available just in time for the holidays!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 1st at 8 am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
Today we are previewing 5 more FANTASTIC petite sets as well as 4 brand new card kits AND the brand new Petite Storage Cases that hold SIX petite sets (I LOVE THESES!).
For my project today I used Fly Your Flag 2 for the *TE* line, illustrated by Taylor Van Bruggen, and Sky’s the Limit for the Embracing Grace line, illustrated by Emily Burger. The Fly Your Flag 2 stamp set is part of the Fly Your Flag set that comes with 3 stamps sets (7 stamps each) and 3 coordinating dies. These stamps and ides are a unique take on pennants. Fold the die cuts together and string them on twine, a toothpick or a decorative pin to create a banner. The Sky’s the Limit set included 9 stamps AND the matching 3 Taylored Dies are included in the set.
I also used the My Mind’s Eye Happier Card Kit that includes 10 solid colored cardstock bases, 10 neutral cardstock image panels, envelopes, patterned paper, ribbon, and KaiserCraft rhinestones packaged in a Petite Storage Case. Each kit is $14.95.
To start my card I started with a card base from the card kit and layered it with My Mind’s Eye Happier paper. The layout is this week’s Deconstructed Sketch. For the stop panel I used the Taylored Die Cloud Border and ribbon from the card kit. I stamped the pennants on Happier paper and die cut them using the Fly Your Flag 2 dies. The sentiment is stamped onto Choice Snow White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and hand cut. The balloon is from the Sky’s the Limit set and paper pieced with Happier paper and die cut using the matching balloon die. I added a bit of Copic marker to the balloon as well as some outlining with a white Souffle pen. To finish the card off I used the rhinestones from the kit on the bow, sentiment and pennants. The edges of most of the paper are sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
Taylored Dies used in this card:
Now it’s time to head out and see what the rest of the FANTASTIC Baker’s Dozen has in store for you!