September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday – lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday – Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
1. Help Spread the Word! Grab our Birthday Badge from Taylor’s blog and post it on your blog for the week. Then come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog to let us know you’re spreading the word. You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 TE gift certificate.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker’s Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
We are previewing a LOAD of new stamps today!!! I’m working with the Spooky Wreath as well as the Spooky Project Pantry. Spooky Wreath is a fantastic stamp set concepted by Jami Sibly and Illustrated by Nancy McKinney for Whimsical Wishes. The set comes with 7 stamps and coordinates with the Seasonal Wreath Die.
On my card I started with a Scalloped Spellbinders Circle die and cut out my card base. I layered on a few more circles using papers from the Spooky Project Pantry from Echo Park’s Apothecary Emporium line. I added another Spellbinders die cut and the wreath that I die cut using the TE Seasonal Wreath Die. I added some ribbon and the sentiment. To finish it off I used Platinum Liquid Pearls to accent the outside.
Here are the Taylored Dies I’ve used on my card:
For my second project today I have this adorable little gable box designed to match my card using a few of the Project Pantry offerings this month. I have to say I was so impressed with this box! It was so easy to put together and decorate. I’m going to have to pick up a few more for all of our family Halloween treats!
To decorate the box I used this Apothecary Emporium paper that is part of this month Project Pantry kit and two of the stamps from Fangtastic. The ribbon is also from this month’s project pantry. I die cut the sentiment using a Spellbinders Label 12 die and sponged it with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. I added a bit of Platinum Liquid Pearls to dress it up a bit. On the back I used two of the pumpkins from Fangastic and a masking technique to layer them together.
Please head on over and check out what the rest of the Baker’s Dozen have cooked up for you today!
Thanks SO much for stopping by!