Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 76? This week’s sketch was designed by me. I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS76 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Thursday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
You get a double shot of my card for today. 🙂 With all the Halloween excitementI had to do double duty with my card today. 🙂
Did you go out and trick or treat last night? My husband and I took the kids out with some neighbors and cousins and the kids had a blast! Here are my two little ones all decked out. Evey is Draculaura from Monster High and Ben is Wolverine. 🙂
Alright, I know, lets get back to regularly scheduled programming!
How about a gorgeous sample from our amazing guest designer Cresta!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight (Amber is on break)
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff, Guest Designer
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill