This is for the Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge #8. Our sketch this week looks like this:
The Guide lines are:
1. Have fun! This is a no pressure, do it when you can challenge.
2. This sketch will not limit your creativity in any way. Use it to create and have fun.
3. Make anything you want – card, bookmark, scrapbook page, quilt, drawing…
4. It can be Twilight themed and be based on the 5 books, movies or soundtracks.
5.Tell us where your inspiration comes from. We want to know.
6. Let us know where you post your pictures of your project. If you upload to SCS (or anywhere else) please use the keywords TTSC8.
And here’s my card:
I added a tiny bit of Shimmerz Angel Wings to the dandelion to make it sparkle just a bit. And I used my Big Shot for the first time with my Nestablilities Ovals… man do I love that Big Shot!!!
This is for a friend who just had a new baby girl.
I have to say I struggled with this one a little bit. I’m not sure why but I had a hard time getting what I wanted out of the paper but I like it now that it’s done.
Paper: Bazzill Basics and I lost the sticker for the designer paper so I’m not sure there
Stamps: Unity KOM8 “Remember Happiness”, Inkadinkadoo, Hampton Arts “Friends”
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut, Versamark
Accessories: Ribbon, Fiskars Border Punch, dimensionals, Shimmerz Angel Wings