This is my first official weigh-in on my road to healthy. So far I’m really excited to say that I’ve made progress and I’ve been doing things that I’m pretty sure I can live with for the long haul. So drumroll please….
I lost 4.8 pounds this week!
And to be truthful it was the easiest ‘diet’ week I’ve ever had because I really didn’t diet. I just tweaked a few simple things. I honestly did not expect this much of a result.
So what did I do? Here it is:
- I drank an insane amount of water.
- I started taking my lunch to work and made sure to include a raw vegetable and a raw fruit.
- I started eating a small salad every night with dinner and it was the first thing I ate each time.
- I used a smaller plate for dinner.
- I ate breakfast every day.
- And had our exercise bike not broken on Monday I would have done 30 minutes a day.