A massively productive day has left me with lots of fragments to blog about today. Here goes:
- I worked on Evey’s drawing today. I’m taking my time with it and I’m really pleased. I’ve just started the hair and I hope I can finish up tomorrow.
- I’m excited about my students work right now. We’ve been doing a pretty intensive drawing unit and I see lots of improvement.
- Nic had a really good post today as she’s apt to do. She always makes me think about life from a new perspective and it’s always much appreciated.
- I worked out tonight for the first time in ages. It felt good and I’m going to be sore tomorrow. I’m happy about that.
- As a result of the work out it’s 11:00 pm and I am still wired up. Not so happy about that.
- I used my awakened state to finish 3 jewelry pieces tonight…pics tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
- I am itching to do so many things these days. I hope I don’t overload myself and burn out. Oh, who am I kidding, I know that’s exactly what I’ll do. My mind goes 1,000 miles an hour until it just stops.
- Chris spent the better part of the evening playing his guitar and it’s the best sound I’ve ever heard. It makes my soul smile a bit to hear him playing music again.
I still haven’t forgotten about my promise to write about this picture. I’m just waiting for the right words to find me in the right frame of mind.