Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 82? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS82 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here January 3, 2013 to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog. This week’s sketch will last for 2 weeks due to the holidays!
My sketch card is for a co-worker that had a great loss in her family this week. I know she’s going through a very tough time I and I hope this brings her even the tiniest bit of solace.
For my card I used Taylored Expressions Mixed Blooms, definitely my favorite of all the blooms sets at TE. I stamped the image on Choice Watercolor paper and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I watercolored the image with Distress Markers. I’ve been working on my painting a bit, trying to make the colors a bit more vibrant and rich. I think it’s getting there. 🙂 The papers I used are from MME’s Nostalgia, another favorite of mine. It’s just about gone and I have to honestly admit, that doesn’t happen very often around here. 😉 I added Vintage Photo Distress Ink to all the papers and added a bit of burlap twine thread, a Prima flower and a tiny sentiment from the Mixed Blooms set.
Here’s a peek at what our AMAZING guest designer Joni Wilson made for us this week!
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook. Now it’s time to hop around and see what everyone else on the DT has been up to and leave them a little love.
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon (Arielle is out this week.)
- Donna Wardle
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd (Lori is out this week.)
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill
- Joni Wilson, Guest Designer